Have you started thinking about the type of music you want to be played during your wedding, both at the ceremony and the reception? Receptions present an opportunity for a fun sound while ceremonies are usually sweeter and more romantic. There are many things to consider when looking at live music and we’ve highlighted the top 10 Houston wedding music bands, so you are sure to find the perfect one!
- Royal Dukes Band provides a custom set that reflects your unique relationship as a couple and mirrors the atmosphere you want on your big day. From classical ceremony music to jazzy cocktail hour to dance hits at the reception and more, a wide range of wedding music packages is available for your convenience.
- Password Music is the high-energy variety band you’re looking for! Fall in love with romantic ballads and then jam out to today’s hits during your wedding reception. Additional genres include R&B, classic rock, Motown, disco, country and more.
- Looking for authentic Houston, Texas music for your wedding? Look no further than The Drywater Band, which performs until your heart’s content with state-of-the-art sound, modern lighting, updated video production elements, and amazing musical performances.
- Let this Houston wedding music band bring the most fun to your wedding day, with an 8 to 14 piece band. With over 400 songs available at any time, DANNY RAY and the ACOUSTIC PRODUCTION know how to read a crowd and keep the dance floor packed.
- Hybrid 7 is Houston’s premier high-energy wedding band, delivering a heart-pounding performance during every song! With 3 to 10 performers available, you and your guests can jam along to your favorite hits from country, rock, jazz, top 40 and more.
- Richard Brown Orchestra provides everything you need for both the wedding ceremony and reception. Start with the string quartet for your wedding ceremony and dinner and then have the ensemble perform big band favorites and pop hits during the reception.
- Tianna Hall and The Houston Jazz Band is your chance to have a professionally educated and experienced jazz singer at your wedding. Grammy-recognized musician, Tianna Hall, and the Houston Jazz Band feature the finest instruments, including guitar, piano, bass, drums, trumpets, saxophones, and trombones.
- This energetic Houston wedding band will create a stress-free day full of fun! SVK Band offers a polished and fun wedding reception performance as well as skilled wedding ceremony musicians to make each phase of your wedding something memorable and special.
- If you have a more specific music taste, then Ziggy Band is your wedding band dream come true. These professional musicians allow you to create your own playlist and then they take the time to learn and perform it for your big day. Ziggy Band provides entertainment for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception.
- Doppelganger Band has successfully performed at thousands of Houston weddings and provides quality music entertainment. Thanks to their polished sound, high-end production, and unique flair, this Houston wedding band will entertain guest of all ages with party hits, classical favorites, current chart toppers and more.
Entertaining your guests during your wedding is a big deal. It’s important to select a band that performs the music genre you prefer. If you like any of these wedding bands in Houston, Texas, you should contact them to inquire about availability, packages, and rates.